Fire rated doors are required for certain building and building codes. They are most often mandated for public buildings, schools, dormitories, office buildings and stairwells. The most common rating for fire doors are B-Label, which would be designated as a 90 minute fire rating.
3070 and 4070 Sub-Frame Fire Rated 1 1/2 hour B Label Walk Door.
- 1 ½ Hour (B-Label), 20 Gauge, Galvanized, Insulated Door Leaf
- 5 ¾”, 1 ½ Hour (B-Label), 16 Gauge, Galvanized, Insulated, Door Frame
- 16 Gauge, Galvanized Subframe (Framed Opening). Sized to Match Girt Depth
- Cylindrical Lever Lock – Grade 2 (26D Finish) UL Rated
- (3) Ball-Bearing Hinges – 4 ½” x 4 ½” with a Non-Removable Pin (26D Finish)
- 5 ¾”, Aluminum Threshold – ADA Compliant
- Door Bottom Sweep with Drip Channel
- Adjustable Full Aluminum Channel Weatherseal
- 12 Gauge, Galvanized, Adjustable Mounting Clips
- Grade 3 Auto Closer with Standard Parallel Arm – Sprayed Aluminum Finish (UL Rated)
- Packaging – Each Door System is Packaged in Heavy Duty Wood Crating
- All Fasteners and Anchors Included for Complete Installation.
See all hardware options available -